The daily administration of a property with us is focused around minimising time consumption needed by the property owner and securing that results are obtained within pre-allocated frameworks. This means the owner only has to concentrate on the essentials such as the general decisions and visions for the property. The owner is therefore not allocating unnecessary resources to slow and poor case management as well as lacking follow-up.
- Collection of interim housing allowances/housing charges, interim heating contributions, antenna expenses, loans and other expenses according to the budget adopted by the owner.
- Any adjustments of benefits under the general meeting, management accounts, heating, antenna accounts or other statements.
- Processing of arrears – including control of the individual tenant deposit of interim housing charges, and if necessary facilitation of reminder procedures. In the event that an individual tenant fails to pay interim housing charges, despite the issue of a demand letter from the property manager, the property owner must be informed for further decisions about possible legal actions. All expenses in case of legal actions will be paid by the property in case the individual tenant cannot provide sufficient coverage. Any fees imposed and paid by the individual tenant in accordance with applicable laws and statues shall accrue to the property manager.
- Payment of the property’s operating costs, including taxes and fees, mortgage payments, wages, holiday pay, insurance premiums, street cleaning-fees and maintenance costs and VAT, including, if necessary, preparation of reports to the Danish Tax Authorities.
- Accounting for the housing property documents, including voting and transmission of quarterly balances to the property owner once per quarter, plus completed and checked accounting reports to the auditor after completion of each financial year.
- Preparation of heating accounts in cooperation with the meter firm, including distribution and settling of individual tenant accounts in connection therewith, also within and in accordance with the statutes and statutory requirements and deadlines. Interim contributions may be continuously adjusted if necessary, so that these as far as possible correspond to the size of the expected heating costs.
- Preparation of management accounts within and in accordance with statutory requirements and deadlines and statutes of the property. Preparation of a budget for the coming financial year and the Collection of an interim contribution from the individual tenant accordingly.
- Operational, financial and legal advice to the owner.
- Calling maintenance workers as needed if maintenance is the responsibility of the property and in cases where the property or property service functionary have not already taken action.
- Representation of the property in case of contracting between the cooperative and a third party in connection with cooperative operations, such as property service functionaries and others.
- Ensure that the property is adequately insured, preparation of accident reports, contact to an appraiser and making sure that justified damage will be settled.
- Ongoing liquidity management, including optimization of any excess liquidity as agreed with the owner.
- Representation of the property against public authorities in the event that it forms a natural element in the administration of the property.
- Other regular correspondence with the tenants of the property, including cooperative transactions.
As our customer, we offer you advice on property financing of cooperatives, homeowners associations and investment properties free of charge.
If you are interested in a review of your real estate financing, you are more than welcome to contact us and arrange an informal meeting.